If you’re a travel nurse looking for exciting travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania is the place to be. With its abundance of travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania and top placements available, you’ll find a fulfilling and rewarding career right here in the Keystone State.
Pennsylvania offers a wide range of nursing opportunities, making it an ideal destination for healthcare professionals. With a high demand for qualified nurses in various specialties, you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re interested in long-term acute care, pediatrics, or emergency medicine, Pennsylvania has the perfect travel nurse position for you.
One of the top placements in Pennsylvania is with Premier Medical Staffing. They are currently seeking a travel nurse RN for a Long Term Acute Care position in Pittsburgh. With a duration of 13 weeks and night shifts, this opportunity allows you to fully immerse yourself in the dynamic healthcare environment of the Steel City. Plus, with a competitive salary of USD 1,958 per week, you’ll be well-compensated for your expertise.
Premier Medical Staffing Services is a nationally expanding healthcare staffing firm that offers per-diem, contract, and direct hire placements. They are Joint Commission Certified and a Women’s Business Enterprise, and proudly nurse-owned. With their expertise and dedication, you can trust that your travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania will be exceptional.
- Pennsylvania offers a wealth of travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania.
- Premier Medical Staffing is a top choice for travel nurse placements in the state.
- Qualified nurses can enjoy competitive salaries and various specialties to choose from.
- Travel nursing in Pennsylvania allows you to immerse yourself in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Consider Pennsylvania for a rewarding travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania and explore all that the state has to offer.
Overview of Nursing in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania offers a wide range of nursing opportunities, making it an ideal destination for nurses looking to develop their careers. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, Pennsylvania has plenty to offer in terms of nursing jobs in Pennsylvania and career growth.
With a high demand for qualified nurses in various specialties, the state provides numerous Pennsylvania nursing opportunities. Its top-ranked hospitals and healthcare facilities ensure excellent career prospects. Nurses in Pennsylvania can expect competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and the potential for professional development and advancement.
One of the unique advantages of nursing in Pennsylvania is the state’s supportive nursing community. It offers numerous networking and educational opportunities, allowing nurses to connect with peers and expand their knowledge base. Continuing education programs are readily accessible, enabling nurses to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and best practices in their field.
No matter what stage you’re at in your nursing career, Pennsylvania provides a nurturing environment to thrive and excel. From travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania to long-term positions, there are countless nursing opportunities waiting to be explored in the Keystone State.
Benefits of Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Competitive Salaries: Nurses in Pennsylvania enjoy competitive compensation packages, ensuring fair and rewarding remuneration for their hard work and dedication.
- Career Advancement: With top-ranked hospitals and healthcare facilities, nurses in Pennsylvania have access to a wealth of opportunities for professional growth and advancement in their chosen specialty.
- Supportive Community: The nursing community in Pennsylvania is known for its strong support system, fostering positive relationships, collaboration, and mentorship among nurses at all levels.
- Continuing Education: Pennsylvania offers a wide range of continuing education programs, allowing nurses to enhance their skills and stay abreast of the latest developments in healthcare.
- Work-Life Balance: Pennsylvania’s diverse landscape and recreational offerings provide nurses with ample opportunities to strike a balance between work and personal life.
Nursing Specialties in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania boasts a thriving healthcare industry, spanning various specialties. Some of the prominent nursing specialties in the state include:
- Emergency Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
These specialties cater to the unique healthcare needs of Pennsylvania residents and contribute to the overall well-being of the community. Whether you’re interested in a specific specialty or open to exploring different areas of nursing, Pennsylvania offers diverse opportunities to match your career aspirations.
Top Attractions in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is known for its rich history and natural beauty, making it a perfect destination for travel nurses. Whether you’re interested in exploring historic sites, immersing in art and culture, or experiencing outdoor adventures, Pennsylvania has a diverse range of attractions to offer.
Here are some of the top attractions in Pennsylvania that you shouldn’t miss:
- Liberty Bell and Independence Hall: Visit Philadelphia and see the iconic Liberty Bell, a symbol of American independence. Explore the historic Independence Hall, where both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution were adopted.
- Andy Warhol Museum: Located in Pittsburgh, the Andy Warhol Museum is the largest museum dedicated to a single artist in North America. Discover the works of this iconic pop art visionary and learn about his life and legacy.
- Carnegie Museum of Art: Immerse yourself in the world of art at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh. Explore its vast collection of contemporary and classical artworks, including paintings, sculptures, and installations.
- Pocono Mountains: For outdoor enthusiasts, the Pocono Mountains offer a paradise of natural beauty. Hike scenic trails, go skiing in winter, or enjoy water sports in the pristine lakes and rivers.
- Hershey Chocolate World: Indulge your sweet tooth at Hershey Chocolate World in Hershey. Take a guided tour to learn about the chocolate-making process, create your own candy bar, and enjoy a chocolate tasting experience.
- Amish Country: Experience a unique cultural immersion in Amish Country, located in Lancaster. Explore picturesque countryside, visit Amish farms, and learn about their traditional way of life.
- Gettysburg National Military Park: Delve into history at Gettysburg National Military Park, site of the pivotal Civil War battle. Take a guided tour, visit the museum, and witness the historic battlefield that shaped the nation.
These are just a few highlights of the many attractions Pennsylvania has to offer. Whether you’re a history buff, art lover, or nature enthusiast, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant state.
Pennsylvania Attractions Comparison
|Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
|Historic sites in Philadelphia where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
|Andy Warhol Museum
|The largest museum dedicated to a single artist in North America, showcasing the works of Andy Warhol.
|Carnegie Museum of Art
|A renowned art museum in Pittsburgh with an extensive collection of contemporary and classical artworks.
|A scenic mountain range offering outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, and water sports.
|Hershey Chocolate World
|A chocolate-themed attraction in Hershey, featuring interactive tours, chocolate-making experiences, and tastings.
|A picturesque region in Lancaster showcasing Amish culture and traditions.
|Gettysburg National Military Park
|A historic park commemorating the Civil War Battle of Gettysburg.
Top 10 Things to Do in Pennsylvania
When it comes to finding exciting activities and attractions, Pennsylvania has something for everyone. Whether you’re a history buff, an outdoor enthusiast, or simply looking for a fun-filled adventure, the Keystone State has it all. Check out our top 10 picks for things to do in Pennsylvania.
- Explore the history and culture of Pennsylvania: Immerse yourself in the rich history and vibrant culture of Pennsylvania by visiting iconic landmarks such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the National Constitution Center, and the Philadelphia Zoo.
- Embrace the great outdoors: Pennsylvania is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty. Head to the majestic Pocono Mountains and indulge in activities like hiking, biking, and skiing. Alternatively, take a scenic drive through the picturesque Amish Country and revel in the serene countryside.
- Indulge your sweet tooth: No trip to Pennsylvania is complete without a visit to Hershey’s Chocolate World. Treat yourself to delectable chocolate creations and experience the sweet magic behind one of the world’s most famous chocolate brands.
- Step back in time at Gettysburg: History comes alive at Gettysburg, the site of one of the most significant battles of the Civil War. Explore the Gettysburg National Military Park and gain a deeper understanding of this pivotal moment in American history.
- Experience thrilling amusement parks: Pennsylvania boasts two world-class amusement parks – Kennywood Park and Hersheypark. Enjoy exhilarating rides, live entertainment, and delicious food as you make lasting memories with family and friends.
- Immerse yourself in sporting events: If you’re a sports fan, Pennsylvania offers an abundance of opportunities to catch live games and experience the electric atmosphere. Attend events at iconic venues like Lincoln Financial Field and PNC Park and cheer on your favorite teams.
With so much to see and do, Pennsylvania is a playground for travel nurses seeking adventure and new experiences. From historical landmarks to thrilling amusement parks, this state has it all.
Pennsylvania is a state full of exciting opportunities for travel nurses. With competitive pay and a wide range of nursing positions available, it’s an ideal destination for those looking to further their careers while exploring a diverse and vibrant state.
Whether you’re drawn to the rich history of Philadelphia, the natural beauty of the Pocono Mountains, or the unique cultural experiences in Amish Country, Pennsylvania has something to offer every travel nurse. From iconic landmarks like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall to world-class museums and outdoor adventures, there’s never a shortage of things to see and do.
If you’re seeking a rewarding career that allows you to make a difference in patients’ lives while enjoying new experiences, consider taking up a travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania. With its thriving healthcare industry, supportive nursing community, and a myriad of attractions, you’ll find the perfect balance between work and play in the Keystone State.
So, don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore new horizons and embark on a fulfilling travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania journey. Discover the endless possibilities, create lasting memories, and make a positive impact on both your career and personal life.
What is Premier Medical Staffing’s travel nursing jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania?
Premier Medical Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Long Term Acute Care for a travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania. The job duration is 13 weeks, with 36 hours per week and night shifts. The salary for this position is USD 1,958 per week.
What kind of opportunities does Pennsylvania offer for nursing jobs?
Pennsylvania offers a wide range of nursing opportunities, including travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania. The state has a high demand for qualified nurses in various specialties. Pennsylvania is home to top-ranked hospitals and healthcare facilities, providing excellent career opportunities for nurses. Nurses in Pennsylvania enjoy competitive salaries and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. The state also offers a supportive nursing community and access to continuing education programs.
What are some of the top attractions in Pennsylvania?
Some of the top attractions in Pennsylvania include the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence was signed. The city of Pittsburgh offers attractions such as the Andy Warhol Museum and the Carnegie Museum of Art. Outdoor enthusiasts can explore the beautiful landscapes of the Pocono Mountains and visit the Hershey Chocolate World in Hershey. Other notable attractions include the Amish Country in Lancaster and the Gettysburg National Military Park.
What are some things to do in Pennsylvania?
Explore the history and culture of Pennsylvania by visiting the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the National Constitution Center, and the Philadelphia Zoo. Enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and skiing in the Pocono Mountains or take a scenic drive through the Amish Country. Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World and indulge in sweet treats. Take a trip to Gettysburg and learn about the historic battle that took place there during the Civil War. Experience the thrills of amusement parks like Kennywood Park and Hersheypark. Attend sporting events at venues like Lincoln Financial Field and PNC Park.
Why should I consider a travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania offers a wealth of opportunities for travel nurses, with competitive pay, flexible positions, and a wide range of attractions to explore. Whether you’re interested in history, outdoor activities, or cultural experiences, Pennsylvania has something to offer for everyone. Consider taking up a travel nursing jobs in Pennsylvania and embark on a rewarding career while enjoying all that the state has to offer.